Request ID: FOI-0670-1920
Date published: 03 October 2019
I want to submit a request for some information from the organisation, in relation to their contract’s register.
The contract register should display all the organisations existing/live contracts I would like the register to display the following columns/headings:
1. Contract Reference
2. Contract Title
3. Procurement Category
4. Supplier Name
5. Spend (Total or Annual)
6. Contract Duration
7. Contract Extensions
8. Contract Starting Date
9. Expiration Date
10. Contract Description [Please provide me with as much detail as possible.]
11. Contact Owner (Full contact details if possible.)
12. CPV codes/ProClass
13. Contract Reference
1. For those organisation planning to make an exemption, the spend information I have requested is an overall figure and I am not requesting a complete breakdown of services relating to the spend.
2. If the organisation has a CRM system or a similar system there should be a facility to download and extract contract data.
3. You may forward me a Weblink to a portal to download the contract register, please make sure all of the organisation’s contracts are provided as doing prior research I have found that most organisations have only uploaded a small portion of all of their contracts.
Please do not think that this is the only information I require if you could provide me with more information that would be great.
Contract Data/API Contact Details
14. Can you also provide me with contact details of the person responsible for the actual contract’s register or someone responsible for API? [Name, Job Title, Telephone, Email Address] At the very least provide me with their actual job title.
(Meaning of API “a set of functions and procedures that allow the creation of applications which access the features or data of an operating system, application, or other service.”)
Please provide me with the contract’s register file in an excel format.
TfL Ref: 0670-1920
Thank you for your request received by Transport for London (TfL) on 3 June 2019 asking for information about our contracts register.
Your request has been considered in accordance with the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act and our information access policy. I can confirm that we hold the information you require.
Please find an excel extract of TfL’s Live Contracts Register attached.
There are some differences between the register fields used at TfL and the ones you requested, in which case the nearest possible field has been provided.
In most instances this will provide you with more detail than you requested.
To help you navigate the detail, a summary of the fields has been provided below.
1. Contract Reference: ID/Commercial Reference
2. Contract Title: Contract title
3. Procurement Category: Category family/Contract activity
4. Supplier Name: Economic operator
5. Spend (Total or Annual): Current contract value
6. Contract Duration: Award date/Contract expiry date
7. Contract Extensions: Award date/Contract expiry date/Latest expiry date
8. Contract Starting Date: Award Date
9. Expiration Date: Contract expiry date/Latest expiry date
10. Contract Description: Contract description
11. Contact Owner: Commercial Team referenced (Full contact details for contract owners not possible.)
12. CPV codes/ProClass Not used at TfL
13. Contract Reference See point 1
The team responsible for the management of the contracts register is Commercial Strategy and Performance.
The contact email is [email protected].
The manager responsible is the Senior Commercial Manager – Systems and Process.
If this is not the information you are looking for, or if you are unable to access it for any reason, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Please see the attached information sheet for details of your right to appeal as well as information on copyright and what to do if you would like to re-use any of the information we have disclosed.
FOI Case Management Team
Transport for London
Back to top