Terms and conditions
- Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter, or any of their subsidiaries advisers, agents and/or anyone connected with the organisation of this promotion. The winner will need to be able to provide proof of identity and age with a picture
- No purchase is necessary for participation in this prize draw
- Entries to the prize draw should be made by completing the survey available on the iPad or the paper form from the representative at the stand. The Promoter shall not be responsible for late, lost or delayed entries or network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind that may delay or restrict entry into the prize draw
- Only one entry can be made per person
- The prize draw begins on Saturday 31 May 2015 ("the Opening Date") and runs until Saturday 31 October 2015 ("the Closing Date")
- The prize for the prize draw is one year's membership of Santander Cycle Hire, worth £90, subject to the Santander Cycles terms and conditions
- The winner will be drawn at random under independent supervision on Friday 2 October 2015.
- The winner will be notified by email no later than Monday 5 October 2015 and asked to confirm their postal address. If the winner does not respond within 28 days, the prize will be re-drawn and awarded to an alternative winner. The name of the winner will be posted on the TfL website from 2 November 2015 for 28 days minimum
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of receiving confirmation of their postal address
- The winners may be required to take part in promotional activities
- The Promoter of the prize draw is Transport for London of Windsor House, 42-50 Victoria Street, London, SW1H 0TL. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prizes with a prize of equivalent or higher value in the event of circumstances outside of its control. There is no cash alternative to the prize
- Entry into the prize draw implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. Transport for London reserves the right to refuse to award prizes to anyone found to be in breach of these terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts
Transport for London (TfL), its subsidiaries and service providers, will use your personal information for the purposes of administering this competition, informing you if you have won and if so, issuing your prize. If you have previously registered as a customer with TfL we will also use this information to check that your existing contact details are up to date. Your personal information will be properly safeguarded and processed in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.