We provide an exciting, rewarding environment for our graduates.
We offer graduates a competitive starting salary of £27,000. For summer placements and year in industries (YiI), the salary is £17,802 pro rata.
You will also benefit from:
- 30 days annual leave, plus standard public holidays
- Free travel on our networks (Zones 1-9) with an Oyster card for you and one other member of your household
- Membership of our pension scheme
- 75% reimbursement on the price of an annual travel ticket outside the TfL network- plus an interest-free loan to pay for it
- Optional private medical benefit
- A range of staff retail and leisure discounts
Extensive volunteering opportunities