We are responsible for London Overground - a group of six routes serving many areas of the Capital.
London Overground network
- Richmond and Clapham Junction to Stratford
- Watford Junction to Euston
- Gospel Oak to Barking
- Highbury & Islington to New Cross, Clapham Junction, Crystal Palace and West Croydon
- Liverpool Street to Enfield Town, Cheshunt (via Seven Sisters) and Chingford
- Romford to Upminster
Around a third of all Londoners are within walking distance of a London Overground station.
We have overall responsibility for giving our customers a seamless service - we set the specifications for train frequency, station facilities and overall performance, and are responsible for fares and revenue.
We work together with other organisations to manage the London Overground network:
- Arriva Rail London manages the network's stations and trains day-to-day
- Network Rail manages and maintains most of the track and signals - London Overground is part of the National Rail network