A strike is planned on the Central and Waterloo & City lines on Wednesday 25 and Thursday 26 January. If it goes ahead services will be affected from late on Wednesday evening and all day on Thursday.
On Wednesday 25 January, last trains on the Central and Waterloo & City lines will finish around an hour earlier than usual.
On Thursday 26 January there is likely to be:
- No service on the Waterloo & City line
- No service between Leytonstone and Epping / Woodford
- Less frequent trains on the rest of the Central line
All other services will be running normally but may be busier than usual. We expect these stations and lines to be particularly busy:
- Leytonstone, Leyton, Stratford, Mile End, Liverpool Street, Oxford Circus, Waterloo, Tottenham Court Road, Holborn, Bank, Monument, London Bridge, Embankment, North Ealing and Ealing Common stations
- The Victoria line and stations along it, especially Walthamstow Central
- The Jubilee line between London Bridge and Waterloo
- TfL Rail services between Romford and Stratford, and particularly Ilford station
- London Overground lines and stations between Liverpool Street and Chingford
You may have to queue outside certain stations at peak times and it will take longer than usual to board a train.
Please allow more time for your journey and travel outside peak times if possible.
Depending on the journey you are making, other travel options could include: