A strike is planned on the DLR all day Wednesday 28 March and Thursday 29 March. This is a dispute between the RMT union and KeolisAmey Docklands, who operate the DLR.
If the strike goes ahead there is unlikely to be any DLR service on Wednesday and Thursday. Early morning services on Friday 30 March may also be affected.
Other TfL services will operate normally and extra buses will run on key routes along the DLR network on these days.
Journey planning tools
Here are some tools to help you plan your journey:
- Follow @TfLTravelAlerts, @TfLBusAlerts and @londondlr on Twitter
- Plan a journey can help you plan your route by public transport, cycling or walking
- Nearby uses your current location or a postcode or address of your choice and places you on a map, showing you Tube, bus, river, Overground, DLR, rail and Santander Cycles locations around you
- Sign up to our email updates
- Check the status of tube, rail or buses, or find a bus stop with our Facebook Travelbot
- Find a DLR station for live departures and status information